Inspirada Tech Refresh (planned)
Date: Today - Jun 28
New Pinecrest Student Placement Assessments
Date: Today - Jun 28
Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
PTO Uniform Sale
Date: Jul 27
Time: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: Multipurpose Room
Date: Aug 8
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Middle School Get Acquainted Time
Date: Aug 9
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
|Show Calendar »|
|Show All »|
The Pinecrest Inspirada PTO will be hosting a gently used uniform sale on Saturday, July 27th from 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Kitchen Supervisor hiring opportunity!
25-30 hours per week. Monday-Friday mid-day shifts.
Kitchen Supervisor requirements include, but are not limited to the following responsibilities.
1. Service and preparation of approximately 150 box style lunches daily.
2. Checking in food shipments by verifying orders, checking temps, and signing off on invoices.
3. Determine the quantities of food to be prepared daily.
4. Ordering of food through vendor.
5. Handling the operations of Point of Sale (POS) system for student tracking.
6. Supervision and instruction additional kitchen personnel in the safe and proper preparation of food.
7. Completion of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
8. Communication to families on lunch balances/deficiencies.
9. Compliance and promotion of the Pinecrest Wellness Policy and National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
10. Ordering of necessary non-food supplies to maintain kitchen.
11. Routine checks of kitchen equipment to ensure safe working conditions.
12. Attend staff development (when needed) and Wellness Policy meetings.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates, please contact Steve Albrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Office Hours
Our Summer office hours will be 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. starting on Monday, June 3, 2019. We will return to our regular business hours on Monday, July 29, 2019. Please read for more specific hours throughout the summer!
A Look Ahead to the New School Year:
• Kindergarten Orientation – Thursday, August 08, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. (Parents only)
• Get Acquainted Time grades 6-8 – Friday, August 09, 2019, from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
• Get Acquainted Time grades K-5 – Friday, August 09, 2019, from 1:00-2:00 p.m.
• First Day of School for Students – Monday, August 12, 2019
• Open House
o Elementary (Grades 1-5) Tuesday, August 20, 2019
o Middle School (6-8) Wednesday, August 21, 2019
o Kindergarten Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Summer is always a fun time for children, but it can also be a time when students forget what they learned in school. In fact, some students can lose up to two months of knowledge over summer break. Gary Huggins, CEO of the National Summer Learning Association says: “We think summer is a great break from school but not a break from learning.” Some ideas to keep students learning over summer include:
• Visiting the public library on a regular basis. Find books your child is interested in and make reading fun.
• Allow your child to help plan part of your family trip. Let them look at maps, brochures, and guides to determine a few events they want to do on the trip. Perhaps conduct a little online research with them to look up special attractions along the route or at their final destination. Finally, you may want to give them a small budget to plan with so they learn the skill of making choices and prioritizing wants.
• Encourage letter writing to extended family members.
• Plan Family Game Nights with board games such as Monopoly, Scrabble, Pay Day, Clue, etc.
• Have your child access i-Ready once in a while. Your child’s i-ready account will remain active through July 15, 2019.
|Show All »
If you are interested in sponsoring our STEM programing, please click here for more information: