Back to top
News and Announcements
|1 to 10 of 30||next »|
Pinecrest Soccer Clinic at Cashman Field 9/12/19
PTO Family Knight Out Fundraiser
Pinecrest Inspirada PTO members have the opportunity to purchase tickets to the October 15th Golden Knights game against the Nashville Predators. Tickets for the game are first come first serve so get them while they are still available!! Help us with this fundraiser! Share our school spirit, cheer on our home team and lastly - Go Knights Go!!
Click on the article to access the link to purchase!
2019-20 Sports Information
Help Pinecrest Inspirada Earn Cash!
Galleria at Sunset is kicking off a simple and fun program where you can help Pinecrest Inspirada earn much needed funding while doing something we do every day - shop and dine!
2019-2020 Inspirada Volunteer Policy
The 2019-2020 school year brings with it a new volunteer policy for the Inspirada campus. A background check and fingerprint records will be required for any volunteer who volunteers at the school four (4) or more times in one (1) month, overnight on a field trip, as an athletic coach, or in an "unsupervised" capacity (outside of the classroom away from a licensed teacher's direct sight line).
To help parents with this new regulation, Pinecrest Inspirada has arranged for our contracted vendor to be on the Inspirada campus on Tuesday, August 6 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. to process volunteer fingerprinting and background checks. Please click on the signupgenius link below. Spaces are limited. You must sign up on the link below to be guaranteed a fingerprinting spot at the August 6th Inspirada event.
Please visit our website at https://www.pinecrestinspirada.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=255503&type=d for a more detailed description of the 2019-2020 Volunteer Policy.
Shop for your supplies through our new mobile app partner, OurCampus!
Shop for your supplies through our new mobile app partner, OurCampus! Purchase everything you need for back to school including supplies, backpacks, and apparel! The best part is half of all the profits go directly back to our school fundraising!
Get $50 of FREE school supplies! Purchase $200 in the OurCampus Marketplace and get $50 off your supplies. Add the items to your cart and enter code FREESUPPLIES at checkout.
Summer Office Hours
Our Summer office hours will be 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. starting on Monday, June 3, 2019. The school will be closed from July 1st though July 5th for our deep summer cleaning and floor waxing. We will return to our regular business hours on Monday, July 29, 2019. Please read for more specific hours throughout the summer!
The Pinecrest Inspirada PTO will be hosting a gently used uniform sale on Saturday, July 27th from 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Kitchen Supervisor hiring opportunity!
25-30 hours per week. Monday-Friday mid-day shifts.
Kitchen Supervisor requirements include, but are not limited to the following responsibilities.
1. Service and preparation of approximately 150 box style lunches daily.
2. Checking in food shipments by verifying orders, checking temps, and signing off on invoices.
3. Determine the quantities of food to be prepared daily.
4. Ordering of food through vendor.
5. Handling the operations of Point of Sale (POS) system for student tracking.
6. Supervision and instruction additional kitchen personnel in the safe and proper preparation of food.
7. Completion of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
8. Communication to families on lunch balances/deficiencies.
9. Compliance and promotion of the Pinecrest Wellness Policy and National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
10. Ordering of necessary non-food supplies to maintain kitchen.
11. Routine checks of kitchen equipment to ensure safe working conditions.
12. Attend staff development (when needed) and Wellness Policy meetings.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates, please contact Steve Albrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Look Ahead to the New School Year:
• Kindergarten Orientation – Thursday, August 08, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. (Parents only)
• Get Acquainted Time grades 6-8 – Friday, August 09, 2019, from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
• Get Acquainted Time grades K-5 – Friday, August 09, 2019, from 1:00-2:00 p.m.
• First Day of School for Students – Monday, August 12, 2019
• Open House
o Elementary (Grades 1-5) Tuesday, August 20, 2019
o Middle School (6-8) Wednesday, August 21, 2019
o Kindergarten Tuesday, August 27, 2019
|1 to 10 of 30||next »|