Holiday Food Drive
In this season of giving we are organizing a food drive to benefit some of our Pinecrest families, including families at other Pinecrest campuses who are in urgent need of food items for the holidays. Some students rely on school lunches and will be without this help for the winter break. Our Pinecrest community is truly amazing, and we believe with your support and generosity we can help meet the needs of these families. If you would like to donate any of the items listed below, please bring them to the front office beginning December 3rd through Monday December 17th.
· Grocery store gift cards – Smiths/Albertsons/Vons
· Walmart/Target gift cards
· Turkeys (drop off only on Monday December 17th)
· Hams (drop off only on Monday December 17th)
· Nonperishable items /Canned food items
· Lunch type food/snacks for kids – easy prep, ready to go snacks
We request that any perishable items be dropped off the morning of December 17th which will be the day they are distributed to the receiving Pinecrest campuses/families.
If you have any questions, please contact Olivia Centuori at Olivia.Centuori@pinecrestnv.org