Kitchen Supervisor hiring opportunity!
25-30 hours per week. Monday-Friday mid-day shifts.
Kitchen Supervisor requirements include, but are not limited to the following responsibilities.
1. Service and preparation of approximately 150 box style lunches daily.
2. Checking in food shipments by verifying orders, checking temps, and signing off on invoices.
3. Determine the quantities of food to be prepared daily.
4. Ordering of food through vendor.
5. Handling the operations of Point of Sale (POS) system for student tracking.
6. Supervision and instruction additional kitchen personnel in the safe and proper preparation of food.
7. Completion of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
8. Communication to families on lunch balances/deficiencies.
9. Compliance and promotion of the Pinecrest Wellness Policy and National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
10. Ordering of necessary non-food supplies to maintain kitchen.
11. Routine checks of kitchen equipment to ensure safe working conditions.
12. Attend staff development (when needed) and Wellness Policy meetings.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates, please contact Steve Albrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org.